Our FAQ has become quite cluttered and convoluted. There are many issues with it, but among the most pressing I currently see:
- There are 3 questions about recommendation questions, which is a mess. We might want to have one that covers all those types and points to specific sub-types of why those are banned.
- 2 different FAQs on Frame Challenge. Again, unifying them into a top one and branch from there seems to be in order.
- The Editing section might need serious updates, as we got multiple tools since all those in there were written.
- We have three FAQs that concern spam and trolls... Might we cut those to one somehow?
- Several of the FAQs are linking to a later part in a series of discussions, which makes them appear misplaced... status-completed as trivial.
All these issues might need to be addressed separately, but in general, it seems housekeeping is in order. For some of these issues, writing a special new faq-proposal might be the best way to get the best of two worlds - retaining the old discussions and questions as well as incorporating the current stance on topics where it has changed due to the realities of the stack changing.