I noticed on the election page that I don't have Strunk and White, but I would think I should have it. My user activity page shows that I've done 162 revisions, while the badge only requires 80 edits. Why don't I have the badge?
You need to edit separate posts, not make 80 individual edits. If you've more than doubled up your edits you may need to go a bit farther.
You can check your current progress by viewing the Review page. Your progress towards your next edit badge is in the middle/lower of the right hand column.
The full requirements can be found on meta.stackexchange.com
- Perform a total of 80 edits between questions and answers
- Edits on deleted posts do not count
- Edits to your own posts do not count
- Edits to CW posts do count
- Edits that consist only of tag changes do not count
- Tag wiki edits do count
- Edits you suggest before gaining full edit privileges do count, once approved
- Each edited post counts only once, regardless of how many additional edits you may submit
Have you "edited 80 posts," though?
Based on a quick glance at your revisions, you've made multiple revisions to some posts (not that there's anything wrong with that ;) ), so it's possible that 162 revisions is actually only spread over (for example) 70 individual posts.
I have 228 revisions on Board and Card Games, per the review page, I've only modified 75 separate posts.