Recently, I tried to flag https://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/31792/how-does-one-keep-up-a-poker-face as “Definitely off topic: Probably Board-Gaming related (maybe not even that)”. Unfortunately, when flagging as off-topic, the only options are
- Questions about video games are off-topic here, but can be asked on Arqade.
- Questions about the development of video games are off-topic here, but can be asked on the Game Development Stack Exchange.
- This question belongs on another site in the Stack Exchange network
- It belongs on meta.rpg.stackexchange.com – discussion, support, and feature requests for this site
There is no generic “Definitely off-topic, but I don't know where it would belong” option, and it would also be nice to add options for the three other Stack Exchange sites I have often seen migration suggestions to, so I would expand this list by:
- Questions about fictional settings are generally off-topic here (unless the setting is nearly exclusively a role playing setting) and should be asked on Science Fiction & Fantasy Stack Exchange
- Questions concerning historical settings should be asked on History Stack Exchange
- Questions about board and card games are off-topic here, but can be asked on Board & Card Games Stack Exchange.
(This question is very similar to https://meta.rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/3264/migration-flags-should-be-more-general-than-questions-about-computer-based-game, I stole the title from there, but since that one is marked as
status-completed, Thunderforge suggested asking this as a new question.)