I just burninated the rules tag. It had no wiki, and appeared to be uselessly broad, since almost every question on here is about rules.
I'm leaving this question here to record this burnination.
If this tag crops up again, we'll know it isn't the first time, and maybe it'll be worth blacklisting.
This tag has been burninated at least once before, and has risen from the grave yet again. It should probably be blacklisted. (There isn't a direct record of it, but: it was discussed in 2010 and yet the usages below were from March this year at the earliest, meaning it silently disappeared between these two times.)
Questions it was attached to:
- Can you maintain bardic music and still make an attack action?
- In Hunters Hunted II, how do you use Plan dice?
- What content is not included in the Rules Compendium?
- Which parts of Pathfinder are excluded from the PRD?
- Dual wielding with a Double Weapon and an Off Hand weapon
- Which system to support a grim world of low fantasy?
- In Fantasy Craft what rolls always succeed on natural 20; fail on natural 1?
- Designing a damage system for our rules
- Using Ghoul Army spell as am Oracle with the Tongues curse
- Attributes - how to determine them in a setting-specific manner?