Today I asked DM is playing mind games with us! under impulse, focusing on sharing concerns and not on overall quality. So varied answers and some comments made me think it's almost too opinion based or "not a question". Additionally hasty translation provided early misunderstandings.
I'd like to ask this question anew, but my primary trouble is "I feel the game is unfair", even though the problem is real. And because of feeling I can't objectively describe how exactly it is wrong without sounding ridiculous.
I see couple ways to go on from there. I could:
- Leave question as is and accept an answer in couple days that seems most relevant.
- Answer the question myself based on all existing answers, which will seem out of place.
- Redo the question from scratch, leaving answers bit inadequate
- Dwell on examples, hopefully explaining situation in detail enough to get on my train of thoughts.
- Emphasize the feeling like in previous paragraph, which imo will result in closing.
I am a new poster, but not a new visitant. How should I proceed?