I recently created a Q&A (Can I trigger an Opportunity Attack by forcing an opponent to move out of my reach?) for the purposes of having a general question to dupe questions dealing with forced movement causing OAs to.
I subsequently went through and closed 6 questions as duplicates of it (5 old, 1 current) and added it to 3 questions that were already closed as duplicates.
I'm not sure if it would have been more proper to post this to meta before I did this (in retrospect the answer is clearly "yes"), but given that one user has disagreed with one of my choices I figured I'd post what I did here to make sure everything is kosher and agreed upon.
Questions I marked as duplicates:
- Does Sentinel's opportunity attack trigger when I shove someone?
- Can a shove give an Opportunity Attack?
- If a Warlock's "Repelling Blast" hits an enemy engaged with an ally, does that ally get an attack of opportunity from it moving away?
- Can pulling with Thorn Whip generate an Opportunity Attack?
- If a PC Levitates an opponent away, does the PC get an Opportunity Attack against them?
- Do you get opportunity attacks on creatures that are pushed? (already closed as duplicate)
- Can I make an opportunity attack against a grappled creature if it's being moved out of my reach? (already closed as duplicate)
- Can I grapple and drag someone to grant opportunity attacks against them? (already closed as duplicate)
- Does the Infestation cantrip cause the target to provoke opportunity attacks? (reopened)
The last one has already been reversed because another user disagreed with it. I still think it is a duplicate, but I can see why it might not be considered that as well.
There were other questions dealing with the topic that were outside the scope of my general question so I let them be of course.
Anyways, I guess I am posting this as more of a record of what I did and so people can clearly go through and debate/reverse any of the things I did.
Please let me know if there is any disagreement about anything I have marked.
I'll accept my lumps as well if what I did was out of line.