In my question about validating a Sorcerer's Spell List, I observed that any rule/table that could be applied to Sorcerers could also (with some numerical adjustment) be applied to other classes that use the same "Learn a new spell at each level, swap an older spell each level" system for learning spells. This includes, in 5th edition, Bards, Warlocks, Eldritch Knights (the Fighter Subclass), Arcane Tricksters (the Rogue Subclass), and Artificers (the Unearthed Arcana class), as well as any Homebrew classes that obey the same basic behavior.
So right now, I'm in the process of generating tables similar to the table that Axoren provided for Sorcerers, but adjusted to handle other classes instead, like Bards (who learn more spells), Warlocks (who never "learn" spells above 5th level), etc.
What I'm uncertain about is how I should post these tables. I had some ideas:
- Post each table as a separate answer to the original question, providing some extra context for each regarding each class
- Post each table in a massive answer to the original question
- Create new questions for each class, linking back to the original question for context, and posting the tables as self-answers for each class
- Create a new question for all classes, post the tables as self answers to that question
- Create a new question for all classes, post the tables in one big self answer to that question
What do you all feel is the most appropriate way to post these tables? Is there a different method I haven't even thought of?