This question is currently hosting an edit war.
- It was originally posted as a D&D 3.5 question, but with an assertion that the Monster Lore Compendium would be added to the d20pfsrd website. This was odd, because d20pfsrd is a Pathfinder resource, not a 3.5 one.
- The querent then edited in a Web Archive link to the source of that claim.
- nijineko, seeing the mention on d20pfsrd, edited to retag the question as Pathfinder, presumably assuming it had originally been mis-tagged.
- John Grabanski then edited it again, reverting the tag to 3.5 and changing the SRD mention to link to d20srd, the 3.5 version.
You can view these changes in the question's edit history
However, the real story is more complicated than either of those versions:
- The Monster Lore Compendium is a D&D 3.5 resource, so it's probably correct for the question to be tagged as such.
- However, as linked by the querent, there really is a claim in that thread that the content would be integrated into "a 3.x project at www.d20pfsrd.com".
- I don't know why people would have been planning to host 3.5 content on a PF site, or if the project ever went anywhere, but that info would be a good start to finding an answer to the querent's original question.
Let's hash out what the question should look like, so as to avoid further edit wars.
- How do we want this question to look?
- Should it have the 3.5 tag, the PF tag, or both?