I've noticed the psychology tag on a few questions (it's up to 11, at the time of this posting). It has no tag info/wiki, so it's not obvious what exactly it's meant to be used for. The questions basically seem to be divided into two broad categories, with a few questions that don't fit neatly in either category.
The first category includes questions about out-of-game psychology, i.e. the "psychology behind gaming". Such questions include:
- Roleplaying and psychology
- Is there any evidence for or against the use of consent forms in game?
- How can I take a powerful plot item away from players without frustrating them?
- Is there any known limit for how many dice RPG players are comfortable adding up?
The other main category of questions seems to ask about the in-game "psychology" of a character themselves. Such questions include:
- How would a Telepath be able to tell that they're not going crazy?
- How to Roleplay a Sapient But Only Borderline Self-Aware Character?
Finally, there are one or two questions where it's simply unclear to me why exactly this tag's on the question, such as:
Overall, it doesn't seem to me that there's a clear focus of what exactly the tag is about or meant to be used for. I assume this is the reason that the tag is added to such totally different questions.
What is the psychology tag meant to be used for? Can we add a tag wiki/info to clarify what kinds of questions should have the tag?