The following questions were tagged with dnd-beyond, and did not mention D&D 5e explicitly; the dnd-5e tag was then added by somebody besides the OP, and the questions were not closed between being asked and dnd-5e being added:
- On D&D Beyond, how to create a shield that gives a ranged attack? (Asked: 01/20 04:27, tag added: 01/20 12:44)
- The Passive Wisdom (Perception) score of my character on D&D Beyond seems too high (Asked: 05/27 02:31, tag added: 05/27 02:55)
- How to add only attack bonus to a homebrew magic weapon in D&D Beyond? (Asked: 03/17 05:59, tag added: 03/17 07:13)
- Is it a bug or intended that Unarmored defense from barbarian and monk do not stack with each other? (Asked: 06/07 19:56, tag added: 06/07 20:02)
A diamond moderator (Rubiksmoose) confirmed in a comment that none of these had comments clarifying what system was being asked about. Were these edits done incorrectly then? Should they have been reverted like answers to the following suggest:
- What to do when an edit guesses the system being used rather than waiting for the querent to clarify?
Note that the examples above are all from the dnd-beyond tag, but this question is asking also about questions that discuss D&D Beyond in their title, body, tags, comments, or elsewhere; tags were merely what I found I could actually search for. So the general question is as follows:
Is it acceptable to edit dnd-5e into a question about D&D Beyond?