I teach physics at Fullerton College, a community college in Southern California. I have an undergrad degree in math and physics from Berkeley and a PhD in physics from Yale. Back when I was doing research, my field was experimental low-energy nuclear physics.
- The Great Outdoors 24k 24k 22 gold badges8080 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 19k 19k 4747 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.5k 7.5k 3232 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.1k 4.1k 2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.9k 3.9k 1717 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 165 Coworkers accusing me of "cheating" for working more efficiently
- 94 Defining a manifold without reference to the reals
- 70 Why is learning mathematics compulsory?
- 64 Could PI have a different value in a different universe?
- 61 How do you handle an interview for a candidate who is performing poorly?
- 56 Should LaTeX be taught in high school?
- 56 Does the average American unwittingly commit three felonies a day?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 12 '16