Currently a GM for D&D 5e. I have also run a 4e D&D campaign and a few 1 shots of All Flesh Must be Eaten. I play in games of D&D 5e, 7th Sea, Legend of the 5 Rings, and Scion. I have perused the rule book for DC's superhero RPG as well as a few others.
I am also an amateur hobbyist who makes D&D tiles in the modular 2.5D style (invented my DM Scotty of TheDMsCraft and perfected by DM Gareth of TheDMGinfo, who are both on youtube). Along with the tiles I make models of set pieces to enhance the miniature play, things like tables and chairs to scale and other set decorations can go along way to helping players think outside the box, in my opinion, and makes for some fun interactive game play!
Lock Haven, PA
Member for 5 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 9 '15 at 4:57
- Role-playing Games 4.3k 4.3k 66 gold badges3232 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 301 301 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 158 158 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Area 51 146 146 44 bronze badges
- Writing 140 140 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 What is the use of a little bag of sand?
- 27 Does a PC who was KO'd earn experience for that combat?
- 22 How do you deal with metagaming based on die results?
- 19 Does Warcaster Feat Remove the need for proficiency with shields?
- 17 Does attacking a mimic stick your weapon to it?
- 17 Must I use all available damage, if I want to leave my target alive?
- 16 Can I cast a spell without an Arcane Focus?
- View more network posts →