Currently a GM for D&D 5e. I have also run a 4e D&D campaign and a few 1 shots of All Flesh Must be Eaten. I play in games of D&D 5e, 7th Sea, Legend of the 5 Rings, and Scion. I have perused the rule book for DC's superhero RPG as well as a few others.
I am also an amateur hobbyist who makes D&D tiles in the modular 2.5D style (invented my DM Scotty of TheDMsCraft and perfected by DM Gareth of TheDMGinfo, who are both on youtube). Along with the tiles I make models of set pieces to enhance the miniature play, things like tables and chairs to scale and other set decorations can go along way to helping players think outside the box, in my opinion, and makes for some fun interactive game play!
Lock Haven, PA
Member for 6 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 9 '15 at 4:57
- Role-playing Games 6.7k 6.7k 88 gold badges3535 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 503 503 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 218 218 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Writing 175 175 55 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 171 171 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 What is the use of a little bag of sand?
- 29 Does a PC who was KO'd earn experience for that combat?
- 22 Does Warcaster Feat Remove the need for proficiency with shields?
- 22 How do you deal with metagaming based on die results?
- 18 Does attacking a mimic stick your weapon to it?
- 17 Must I use all available damage, if I want to leave my target alive?
- 17 Can I cast a spell without an Arcane Focus?
- View more network posts →