Burned-out computer programmer with an interest in flintlock rifles, machining, and woodworking. I specialize in Java solutions heavy on design patterns, testing, and low on complexity. Which is a rough place to be in the Java-scape, lately.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 25 '18 at 18:33
- Chess 17.3k 17.3k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.4k 8.4k 66 gold badges4343 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.5k 2.5k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.5k 1.5k 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 114 Add a properties file to IntelliJ's classpath
- 84 How to handle a senior developer diva who seems unaware that his skills are obsolete?
- 72 Java switch statement: Constant expression required, but it IS constant
- 68 Java: get greatest common divisor
- 55 Flattening a collection
- 46 Is it unprofessional of me to play games before and after work, whilst at the office?
- 40 Is it too late for me to start professional chess?
- View more network posts →