Burned-out computer programmer with an interest in flintlock rifles, machining, and woodworking. I specialize in Java solutions heavy on design patterns, testing, and low on complexity. Which is a rough place to be in the Java-scape, lately.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 25 '18 at 18:33
- Chess 19.5k 19.5k 11 gold badge3838 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.1k 11.1k 66 gold badges4747 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.8k 2.8k 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 129 Add a properties file to IntelliJ's classpath
- 94 How to handle a senior developer diva who seems unaware that his skills are obsolete?
- 87 Java: get greatest common divisor
- 82 Java switch statement: Constant expression required, but it IS constant
- 65 Flattening a collection
- 47 Is it too late for me to start professional chess?
- 46 Is it unprofessional of me to play games before and after work, whilst at the office?
- View more network posts →