Sometimes I have problems understanding English - especially informal one with no strict structure. And I tend to fail at using proper honorific forms. Sorry. I'm doing my best, please give me a bit of patience. That's not spite or anger, if anything that's simply misunderstanding and frustration.
#SOreadytohelp 10 million celebration :)
Member for 5 years, 3 months
9 profile views
Last seen May 6 at 11:08
Top network posts
- 167 How can Santa keep his lists when the GDPR is around?
- 165 Would a full body diamond armor and sword guarantee survival and victory against a medieval battalion?
- 155 How to tell company that you will be leaving after one day of joining a remote unpaid internship
- 154 Why would a staff increase the magic power of a mage?
- 104 Why do people in Cryogenic sleep not wear clothes?
- 103 This sword is forged from meteorite iron - but how is that any good?
- 91 Why would giant mechs use melee weapons?
- View more network posts →