Sometimes I have problems understanding English - especially informal one with no strict structure. And I tend to fail at using proper honorific forms. Sorry. I'm doing my best, please give me a bit of patience. That's not spite or anger, if anything that's simply misunderstanding and frustration.
#SOreadytohelp 10 million celebration :)
Member for 5 years, 9 months
10 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Worldbuilding 29.5k 29.5k 1212 gold badges9292 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 20.2k 20.2k 66 gold badges4949 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 9.7k 9.7k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 3.4k 3.4k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 174 How can Santa keep his lists when the GDPR is around?
- 167 Would a full body diamond armor and sword guarantee survival and victory against a medieval battalion?
- 155 How to tell company that you will be leaving after one day of joining a remote unpaid internship
- 154 Why would a staff increase the magic power of a mage?
- 104 This sword is forged from meteorite iron - but how is that any good?
- 104 Why do people in Cryogenic sleep not wear clothes?
- 95 Why would giant mechs use melee weapons?
- View more network posts →