Sometimes I have problems understanding English - especially informal one with no strict structure. And I tend to fail at using proper honorific forms. Sorry. I'm doing my best, please give me a bit of patience. That's not spite or anger, if anything that's simply misunderstanding and frustration.
#SOreadytohelp 10 million celebration :)
Member for 6 years, 2 months
11 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 at 21:07
- Worldbuilding 31.2k 31.2k 1313 gold badges9393 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 21.4k 21.4k 66 gold badges5050 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 12.9k 12.9k 33 gold badges4848 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 3.7k 3.7k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 179 How can Santa keep his lists when the GDPR is around?
- 169 Would a full body diamond armor and sword guarantee survival and victory against a medieval battalion?
- 155 How to tell company that you will be leaving after one day of joining a remote unpaid internship
- 154 Why would a staff increase the magic power of a mage?
- 104 This sword is forged from meteorite iron - but how is that any good?
- 104 Why do people in Cryogenic sleep not wear clothes?
- 97 Why would giant mechs use melee weapons?
- View more network posts →