I like parsimonious code, with simple interfaces and excellent documentation. I'm not interested in enterprise, boiler-plate, or cookie-cutter nonsense. I oppose cruft and obfuscation. My favourite languages are Go, Python and C. I wish I was better at Haskell.
My favourite posts
- Stack Overflow 97.1k 97.1k 8989 gold badges327327 silver badges489489 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.5k 1.5k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 965 965 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 924 924 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 484 484 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 445 What is the "-->" operator in C++?
- 326 MIN and MAX in C
- 266 Convert string to integer type in Go?
- 261 What's the correct way to convert bytes to a hex string in Python 3?
- 244 What's the difference between __PRETTY_FUNCTION__, __FUNCTION__, __func__?
- 242 How to disable GCC warnings for a few lines of code
- 240 How to disable GCC warnings for a few lines of code
- View more network posts →