I like parsimonious code, with simple interfaces and excellent documentation. I'm not interested in enterprise, boiler-plate, or cookie-cutter nonsense. I oppose cruft and obfuscation. My favourite languages are Go, Python and C. I wish I was better at Haskell.
My favourite posts
- Stack Overflow 92.4k 92.4k 8585 gold badges311311 silver badges478478 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 924 924 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 915 915 22 gold badges99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 484 484 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 433 What is the "-->" operator in C++?
- 301 MIN and MAX in C
- 238 What's the correct way to convert bytes to a hex string in Python 3?
- 236 Convert string to integer type in Go?
- 221 What's the difference between __PRETTY_FUNCTION__, __FUNCTION__, __func__?
- 221 How to disable GCC warnings for a few lines of code
- 220 How to disable GCC warnings for a few lines of code
- View more network posts →