- Software Engineer at Cisco Meraki.
- Former President of the CMU Computer Club and Head Organizer of the Demosplash demoparty.
- BCSA in Computer Science and Architectural Design (2014) from Carnegie Mellon University.
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Game Design
San Francisco, CA, USA
Member for 6 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 5 '16 at 4:26
- Role-playing Games 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 373 373 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 253 253 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- User Experience 229 229 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 How do I make a D&D 3.5e veteran get used to the 4e roleplaying style?
- 29 Does using wild shape allow extra movement?
- 29 Can a character use Healing Word on themselves?
- 28 Prestidigitation and Druidcraft "harmless sensory effect?"
- 26 Tuple struct constructor complains about private fields
- 23 As a newbie DM, is it OK to borrow plots from MMOs for my game?
- 22 How can I get new players to explore more?
- View more network posts →