- Software Engineer at Cisco Meraki.
- Former President of the CMU Computer Club and Head Organizer of the Demosplash demoparty.
- BCSA in Computer Science and Architectural Design (2014) from Carnegie Mellon University.
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Game Design
San Francisco, CA, USA
Member for 5 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 5 '16 at 4:26
Top network posts
- 28 How do I make a D&D 3.5e veteran get used to the 4e roleplaying style?
- 28 Prestidigitation and Druidcraft "harmless sensory effect?"
- 28 Can a character use Healing Word on themselves?
- 23 As a newbie DM, is it OK to borrow plots from MMOs for my game?
- 22 Does using wild shape allow extra movement?
- 22 How can I get new players to explore more?
- 20 Techniques to improvise and run interesting social and mundane scenes
- View more network posts →
Top tags (15)
10 When is a comment not a comment? Jun 24 '14
7 Why is there a malus on downvoting? Jun 19 '14
4 Is our interpretation of “too broad” too narrow? Aug 2 '15
1 Can we add a different colored “Quote” box? Jul 9 '14
-3 Should we have “game style” tags? Dec 6 '14