A miscellaneous computer scientist/poet.
Where are you hiding, God? Inside me, or outside? Or behind everything?
To the walker, the road's a chain; true freedom is the snowy plain.
--Aaro Hellaakoski (translation mine)
Member for 5 years, 10 months
24 profile views
Last seen 10 hours ago
- Role-playing Games 47.6k 47.6k 1313 gold badges170170 silver badges245245 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 164 How to let my players fail their rolls intentionally, but covertly?
- 105 How should I handle players who ignore the session zero agreement?
- 91 How to deal with DM favoritism toward a player who is able to silence other players in order to avoid being constantly overruled by the group?
- 85 Should I warn my players when they're about to do something stupid?
- 80 As DM, how do I deal with PCs that expect everything in the game to be relevant to the story?
- 78 What did Godric Gryffindor have a sword for, anyway?
- 60 Can the Protection fighting style be used in this way?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (31)
28 You can help new users identify their D&D edition! Jan 6 '19
26 My question got too popular - what should I do now? Feb 13 '17
26 I actually wanted five moderators Nov 28 '19
26 How is the community doing?  Apr 26 '18
24 You can help new users identify their D&D edition! Jan 6 '19
23 Proposal to reboot our forum list Jul 26 '19
17 Do we need the [trying-new-systems] tag? Apr 6 '18