A miscellaneous computer scientist/poet. they/he.
Where are you hiding, God? Inside me, or outside? Or behind everything?
To the walker, the road's a chain; true freedom is the snowy plain.
--Aaro Hellaakoski (translation mine)
Member for 7 years, 2 months
24 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Role-playing Games 52.4k 52.4k 1616 gold badges187187 silver badges259259 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 174 How to let my players fail their rolls intentionally, but covertly?
- 107 How should I handle players who ignore the session zero agreement?
- 105 How do I deal with my group having issues with my character?
- 95 How to deal with DM favoritism toward a player who is able to silence other players in order to avoid being constantly overruled by the group?
- 87 Should I warn my players when they're about to do something stupid?
- 80 As DM, how do I deal with PCs that expect everything in the game to be relevant to the story?
- 79 What did Godric Gryffindor have a sword for, anyway?
- View more network posts →