A miscellaneous computer scientist/poet.
Where are you hiding, God? Inside me, or outside? Or behind everything?
To the walker, the road's a chain; true freedom is the snowy plain.
--Aaro Hellaakoski (translation mine)
Member for 5 years, 7 months
15 profile views
Last seen Nov 4 at 11:01
- Role-playing Games 42.4k 42.4k 1313 gold badges164164 silver badges236236 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Puzzling 569 569 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 165 How to let my players fail their rolls intentionally, but covertly?
- 105 How should I handle players who ignore the session zero agreement?
- 85 Should I warn my players when they're about to do something stupid?
- 80 As DM, how do I deal with PCs that expect everything in the game to be relevant to the story?
- 78 What did Godric Gryffindor have a sword for, anyway?
- 58 How do I tweak this crouching rule to balance it?
- 57 Are there any quick, reliable ways to level up in D&D 5e?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (29)
26 My question got too popular - what should I do now? Feb 13 '17
26 How is the community doing?  Apr 26 '18
23 Proposal to reboot our forum list Jul 26
17 Do we need the [trying-new-systems] tag? Apr 6 '18