I tried DnD 3.5 in high school for one adventure, and then years later in 2013 started playing a 4E Eberron campaign, which went through the Heroic tier.
I'm currently the DM for a 4E Neverwinter campaign.
I'm a Forensic Software Engineer at a private test lab, but I used to be a math teacher.
My name is David and I'm a guy, so go ahead and use male pronouns.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
6 profile views
Last seen Mar 16 '17 at 21:07
- Arqade 17k 17k 1111 gold badges5858 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 4.2k 4.2k 1414 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 3.3k 3.3k 99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 100 What's the difference between "Bug" and "Glitch"?
- 64 What's the supposed pun behind the name I.C. Wiener?
- 59 How Can I Use Data Annotations Attribute Classes to Fail Empty Strings in Forms?
- 47 Skyrim Teleportation
- 39 Do supply lines work together?
- 36 Best 'under armour' clothing
- 29 How can I get more adhesive?
- View more network posts →