I tried DnD 3.5 in high school for one adventure, and then years later in 2013 started playing a 4E Eberron campaign, which went through the Heroic tier.
I'm currently the DM for a 4E Neverwinter campaign.
I'm a Forensic Software Engineer at a private test lab, but I used to be a math teacher.
My name is David and I'm a guy, so go ahead and use male pronouns.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
8 profile views
Last seen Mar 16 '17 at 21:07
- Arqade 19k 19k 1616 gold badges7070 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 5.4k 5.4k 1717 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.7k 4.7k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 3.3k 3.3k 1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 103 What's the difference between "Bug" and "Glitch"?
- 89 How Can I Use Data Annotations Attribute Classes to Fail Empty Strings in Forms?
- 64 What's the supposed pun behind the name I.C. Wiener?
- 47 Skyrim Teleportation
- 39 Do supply lines work together?
- 37 Best 'under armour' clothing
- 34 How Can I Use Data Annotations Attribute Classes to Fail Empty Strings in Forms?
- View more network posts →