I tried DnD 3.5 in high school for one adventure, and then years later in 2013 started playing a 4E Eberron campaign, which went through the Heroic tier.
I'm currently the DM for a 4E Neverwinter campaign.
I'm a Forensic Software Engineer at a private test lab, but I used to be a math teacher.
My name is David and I'm a guy, so go ahead and use male pronouns.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
7 profile views
Last seen Mar 16 '17 at 21:07
- Arqade 18.5k 18.5k 1313 gold badges6565 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 5.4k 5.4k 1616 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 3.3k 3.3k 1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 100 What's the difference between "Bug" and "Glitch"?
- 70 How Can I Use Data Annotations Attribute Classes to Fail Empty Strings in Forms?
- 64 What's the supposed pun behind the name I.C. Wiener?
- 47 Skyrim Teleportation
- 39 Do supply lines work together?
- 36 Best 'under armour' clothing
- 29 What is the point of an empty VATS?
- View more network posts →