I focus on character creation, optimization, and multi-classing. Formerly a 3.5e player I have permanently moved to Pathfinder. If you have any questions about dm-ing, handling problem players, optimizing unconventional builds, multi-classing, or looking for character advice I am always available and look forward to hearing from you.
RPG's such as 3.5e and Pathfinder are team based and influenced by roleplaying and character development. You may create the perfect character build, but that does not make you immune to role playing decisions or the luck of the dice. If you feel that certain classes are useless or certain combinations are simply awful I will prove you wrong every time.
If you do not support my views or suggestions that pertain to the question that was asked, or if you feel that your opinion is the only correct answer, feel free to down vote me like the many other narrow minded individuals on this site that already do. Unlike them I do not care about 'reputation' for I am only here to contribute and answer questions as best I can.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 24 '15 at 21:50
Top network posts
- 26 Do Half-elves count as Humans for the Favored Enemy class feature?
- 18 Isn't wielding inappropriately large weapons pretty powerful?
- 9 Does a monk's robe allow an additional use of redirection?
- 7 How to obtain Guided Hand on a Monk
- 7 Short Swords or Hand axes?
- 7 Phonegap + jQuery Ajax Post not working
- 6 Maneuverability category step reduction beyond Clumsy
- View more network posts →