I have been a member of the Roleplaying community for the past 8 years, starting with an introduction of 3.5. I have moved on through Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader, to D&D 5e, and have now been dabbling in other systems like Numenera and Savage Worlds.
I have also begun with some amateur DMing, and while I am awful at the mathematical side of things, I am very good at running a cinematic and enthralling adventure for the players. Making sure that everyone is having fun is the most important thing in Roleplay!
- Arqade 39k 39k 5555 gold badges174174 silver badges285285 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 22.1k 22.1k 2323 gold badges9393 silver badges175175 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 7.1k 7.1k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 How can I suggest the DM stop trying to kill us?
- 74 Why have most Superhero movies ditched the "Secret Identity"?
- 61 Is movie Deadpool's fourth wall breaking a "mutant power"?
- 59 Should I boost a new player's character level to match the rest of the group?
- 58 Do these leaves signify anything?
- 53 Can I get a photo of an Ancient Arrow?
- 50 Why weren't the Death Star plans transmitted electronically?
- View more network posts →