I have been a member of the Roleplaying community for the past 8 years, starting with an introduction of 3.5. I have moved on through Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader, to D&D 5e, and have now been dabbling in other systems like Numenera and Savage Worlds.
I have also begun with some amateur DMing, and while I am awful at the mathematical side of things, I am very good at running a cinematic and enthralling adventure for the players. Making sure that everyone is having fun is the most important thing in Roleplay!
Member for 5 years, 3 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jul 29 at 4:04
- Arqade 27k 27k 4040 gold badges133133 silver badges221221 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 13.1k 13.1k 1717 gold badges7373 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 336 336 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 70 How can I suggest the DM stop trying to kill us?
- 69 Why have most Superhero movies ditched the "Secret Identity"?
- 60 Is movie Deadpool's fourth wall breaking a "mutant power"?
- 55 Should I boost a new player's character level to match the rest of the group?
- 55 Do these leaves signify anything?
- 47 Can I get a photo of an Ancient Arrow?
- 44 Do items de-spawn in Diablo?
- View more network posts →