Software Engineer at IMC since 2016.
Avid follower of the Rust project, and still following Clang/LLVM (which I helped improved a bit with
Known to dabble in Python for scripting purposes.
Interested in language design, and thus very interested in Rust (zero-cost memory safety, zero-cost data-race safety, concurrency) and interested in Haskell (type system, functional paradigm), which I unfortunately did not had time to explore yet...
Interested in compiler design and low-level technics: Memory Allocation/Garbage Collection, Compiler Optimizations, Link-time Optimizations.
Favorite answers of mine:
Favorite answers from others:
- to Can a local variable's memory be accessed outside its scope ? by Eric Lippert
- Stack Overflow 258.2k 258.2k 4040 gold badges387387 silver badges659659 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 13.3k 13.3k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 8.7k 8.7k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Code Review 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2433 Easiest way to convert int to string in C++
- 309 How to properly add include directories with CMake
- 285 "static const" vs "#define" vs "enum"
- 282 What is the difference between iter and into_iter?
- 257 My name causes an issue with any booking! (names end with MR and MRS)
- 238 Which one will execute faster, if (flag==0) or if (0==flag)?
- 234 Remove last character from C++ string
- View more network posts →