Software Engineer at IMC since 2016.
Avid follower of the Rust project, and still following Clang/LLVM (which I helped improved a bit with
Known to dabble in Python for scripting purposes.
Interested in language design, and thus very interested in Rust (zero-cost memory safety, zero-cost data-race safety, concurrency) and interested in Haskell (type system, functional paradigm), which I unfortunately did not had time to explore yet...
Interested in compiler design and low-level technics: Memory Allocation/Garbage Collection, Compiler Optimizations, Link-time Optimizations.
Favorite answers of mine:
Favorite answers from others:
- to Can a local variable's memory be accessed outside its scope ? by Eric Lippert
- Stack Overflow 216.1k 216.1k 2929 gold badges304304 silver badges558558 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 12.1k 12.1k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 6.1k 6.1k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1957 Easiest way to convert int to string in C++
- 272 "static const" vs "#define" vs "enum"
- 235 Which one will execute faster, if (flag==0) or if (0==flag)?
- 210 My name causes an issue with any booking! (names end with MR and MRS)
- 205 How to properly add include directories with CMake
- 196 How can I know which parts in the code are never used?
- 180 Remove last character from C++ string
- View more network posts →