I've been playing RPGs since the late 70s when I started with Holmes Basic and first edition Gamma World. These days I'm most looking to run old style D&D and derivatives (think OSR type) and continuing my eternal quest for a working iteration of the Palladium system. I'm very interested in Fate and nWoD although more and more I think as a player more than GM. Finally, I have a long and abiding love for Glorantha.
- Role-playing Games 3.4k 3.4k 1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 393 393 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 211 211 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 58 Is it faster to access data from files or a database server?
- 27 What to model the behavior of D&D's chaotic evil Orcs on?
- 18 Cut off hand with Ring of Regeneration on it
- 18 The Giants modules in BRP Classic Fantasy
- 17 In Moldvay's Basic D&D, should the Thief roll twice to find a trap?
- 15 Using 2x on d12 instead of x on a d6 in OD&D/Classic D&D/Clones
- 14 Best answer for people concerned about RPG activities being occult or dangerous?
- View more network posts →