Software engineer by trade with education in mechatronics. Enjoys playing most RPGs with some exceptions. Prone to character optimisation and preplanning characters 20 games in advance. GMs more than plays because to him worldbuilding is even more appealing than playing. Very into mysticism themed games, Cthulhu and creating memorable villains.
Member for 6 years
13 profile views
Last seen Nov 8 '18 at 21:23
- Role-playing Games 16.4k 16.4k 88 gold badges6767 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 976 976 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 864 864 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 501 501 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 166 166 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 Why are psionics controversial?
- 75 The Stack'O'Mounts
- 64 How should the DM manage the discrepancy between the player's memory and their PC's memory?
- 42 How to transform a bunch of strangers into a friendly group?
- 40 As a GM, how to react to players challenging contradictions in your narration?
- 39 Why keep your own Paradigm as a Mage?
- 38 Remembering to add tracks and signs of wandering monsters
- View more network posts →