Software engineer by trade with education in mechatronics. Enjoys playing most RPGs with some exceptions. Prone to character optimisation and preplanning characters 20 games in advance. GMs more than plays because to him worldbuilding is even more appealing than playing.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
13 profile views
Last seen Oct 1 at 14:41
- Role-playing Games 16.6k 16.6k 88 gold badges6868 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 976 976 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 884 884 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 501 501 11 gold badge55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 166 166 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 106 Why are psionics controversial?
- 77 The Stack'O'Mounts
- 67 How should the DM manage the discrepancy between the player's memory and their PC's memory?
- 42 How to transform a bunch of strangers into a friendly group?
- 40 As a GM, how to react to players challenging contradictions in your narration?
- 39 Remembering to add tracks and signs of wandering monsters
- 39 Why keep your own Paradigm as a Mage?
- View more network posts →