Software engineer by trade with education in mechatronics. Enjoys playing most RPGs with some exceptions. Prone to character optimisation and preplanning characters 20 games in advance. GMs more than plays because to him worldbuilding is even more appealing than playing. Very into mysticism themed games, Cthulhu and creating memorable villains.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
13 profile views
Last seen Nov 8 '18 at 21:23
- Role-playing Games 12.1k 12.1k 66 gold badges6464 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 931 931 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 464 464 11 gold badge66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 301 301 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 166 166 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 Why are psionics controversial?
- 70 The Stack'O'Mounts
- 64 How should the DM manage the discrepancy between the player's memory and their PC's memory?
- 42 How to transform a bunch of strangers into a friendly group?
- 40 As a GM, how to react to players challenging contradictions in your narration?
- 38 Why keep your own Paradigm as a Mage?
- 37 Is there a subtle mathematical difference between increasing the target number and adding detrimental modifiers?
- View more network posts →