I have been interested in rpgs for a fairly long time, but I only started playing them myself two years ago. I've played a little bit of d&d 3.5, and a session of Paranoia.
Washington State University
Member for 6 years, 11 months
11 profile views
Last seen Nov 5 '16 at 3:38
Top network posts
- 38 How accurate is the depiction of RPGs in “Dungeons, Dungeons, & More Dungeons”?
- 31 What to do when part of a community lacks trust in ♦ moderators on small stacks
- 20 How can I get fellow Paranoia players to betray each other?
- 16 How much is 500 pounds of gems worth?
- 14 Is there a case where "of the clock" is more appropriate then "o'clock"?
- 7 Fantasy Game Where Your Stats are Based on Your Real-life Skills and Abilities
- 6 Benefit of Armored Kilt
- View more network posts →