Ace Of Roses
Avid Fighting Fantasy player, wanted to take the step to group pencil paper rpg, some experience in tabletops and videorpgs , still havent become addicted to a mmorpg tho.. Been wanting to try out D&D for a lot of years now, and pathfinder a couple , and in the search of doubts answered, found this site , getting some good ideas to test out already. Recentely began with D&D, more preciseley 5E with the starter set DMing the adventure Lost Mines Of Phendelver, and playing a nifty Rogue (yes doing the two things, with the help of some answers from site)
Member for 7 years
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 23 '16 at 3:51
Top network posts
- 49 What is D&D Adventurers League and How Does It Work?
- 46 What sort of cheat sheets for a new DM lead to a better flowing 5e game of Dungeons and Dragons?
- 16 How can I play as a DM, and still have a character who keeps up in levels and can influence the story?
- 12 Is it worth teaching ourselves D&D with the Starter Set, or better to join an existing group?
- View more network posts →