I've only been gaming steadily for about five years, and most of that has been DMing for D&D.
I'm very interested in the early RPGs of the 70s and early 80s, but my active game right now is a 4th edition D&D game with some house rules to (hopefully) give it some of the feel of those older games.
My interest in gaming is two-fold, in that not only am I an active gamer, but a PhD student in anthropology and will be writing my dissertation on role-playing games. I'm interested in the connections between play, myth, and ritual.
Top network posts
- 56 How do I help my players not get caught up on smaller plot points?
- 33 How do you DM differently when it's for only one person?
- 20 Campaign is on hiatus. How do I keep it on life support?
- 19 What Classic/Old-School Sci-Fi Adventures might adapt well to a Serenity Game?
- 17 What's an organized storage solution for Dungeon Tiles?
- 15 What does using roleplaying as a form of psychological evaluation entail?
- 14 How can I convert 2nd Edition AD&D to 4th?
- View more network posts →