I've been a gamer for long time; long enough that I have raised two gamers of my own. I prefer games where players and GM are at least a little cooperative as they work to create a series of fun scenes.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 30 at 6:56
- Role-playing Games 6.3k 6.3k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 580 580 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 443 443 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Arqade 236 236 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 109 What can I do about the guys being distracted by a new girl in D&D group?
- 107 How to deal with a player who is a bad sport?
- 83 How to deal with players rejecting the question premise
- 59 My group member is displaying disturbing behavior, what do I do?
- 44 Why did the father in the Truman Show appear in the town as a homeless person?
- 40 How can I make my players stop speaking out of character?
- 37 How to fairly schedule sessions when not everyone can make it anymore
- View more network posts →