I've been a gamer for long time; long enough that I have raised two gamers of my own. I prefer games where players and GM are at least a little cooperative as they work to create a series of fun scenes.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 28 at 6:21
- Role-playing Games 6.5k 6.5k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 690 690 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 453 453 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Arqade 236 236 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 How to deal with a player who is a bad sport?
- 109 What can I do about the guys being distracted by a new girl in D&D group?
- 83 How to deal with players rejecting the question premise
- 59 My group member is displaying disturbing behavior, what do I do?
- 45 Why did the father in the Truman Show appear in the town as a homeless person?
- 40 How can I make my players stop speaking out of character?
- 37 How to fairly schedule sessions when not everyone can make it anymore
- View more network posts →