I am an "IT Guy" and a USAF veteran.
I started RPGs with the D&D "Rules Cyclopedia," and developed from there: D&D, AD&D (1st and 2nd Ed, now in 5th Playtest), d6 Star Wars, Shadowrun (2-3rd Ed), WoD (Old and New), Twilight 2000 (1st, 2nd, and 2013), Hero System, even BESM and FATE. Probably several forgotten others.
I enjoy using abstraction, but appreciate getting into the nitty-gritty when necessary as well (it often isn't).
Member for 6 years, 10 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 '15 at 19:43
Top network posts
- 16 Is it a bad idea to steal characters from other media?
- 9 Player/DM who is having trouble letting go of an old campaign
- 9 Why is it always the same type of beer cup used in college-style movies/series?
- 8 What will remain from an eco-friendly civilization after 10,000 years?
- 5 How would space battles alter combat tactics?
- View more network posts →