- Science Fiction & Fantasy 18.2k 18.2k 55 gold badges6464 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 2.2k 2.2k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Literature 975 975 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 133 Why does Deadpool say "You're welcome, Canada," after shooting Ryan Reynolds in the end credits?
- 127 Why aren't there any sieges in Lord of The Rings?
- 66 How was Spider-Man persuaded to join the side he did?
- 65 What modern technology would be most revolutionary to ancient Greeks?
- 64 In Doctor Strange, what was the title of the book Stan Lee was reading in his cameo?
- 59 How was Ramirez's sword forged over 1,500 years before katana swordsmithing techniques were perfected in Japan?
- 46 Cyberpunk story: Black samurai, skateboarding courier, Mafia selling pizza and Sumerian goddess as a computer virus
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
-7 What is “appropriate” May 19 '15