- Science Fiction & Fantasy 22.8k 22.8k 55 gold badges6868 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 2.7k 2.7k 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.3k 2.3k 1010 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Literature 1.2k 1.2k 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 134 Why does Deadpool say "You're welcome, Canada," after shooting Ryan Reynolds in the end credits?
- 128 Why aren't there any sieges in Lord of The Rings?
- 66 How was Spider-Man persuaded to join the side he did?
- 65 What modern technology would be most revolutionary to ancient Greeks?
- 64 In Doctor Strange, what was the title of the book Stan Lee was reading in his cameo?
- 59 How was Ramirez's sword forged over 1,500 years before katana swordsmithing techniques were perfected in Japan?
- 46 Cyberpunk story: Black samurai, skateboarding courier, Mafia selling pizza and Sumerian goddess as a computer virus
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
-7 What is “appropriate” May 19 '15