French C++ Developer with Web skills from previous work, and a taste for role-playing games • linkedin • Careers 2.0 •
Quotes I like:
- RAII is the single most important notion of C++. Everything else is related.
- Prefer certain code ergonomics to supposed code performance.
- Because I'm coding in C++, once the code compiles, it works.
If using the
classkeyword was enough to qualify as Object Oriented Programming, James Bond would be a Java Compiler... — (Programming) Principle of 007
Member for 9 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 8 '11 at 4:29
- Stack Overflow 66.7k 66.7k 3434 gold badges119119 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 732 732 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 291 291 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 206 206 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 968 std::wstring VS std::string
- 772 Why doesn't Java offer operator overloading?
- 252 Why should I avoid multiple inheritance in C++?
- 240 In C++, what is a virtual base class?
- 237 How do you create a static class in C++?
- 227 What's the difference between UTF-8 and UTF-8 without BOM?
- 227 Namespace + functions versus static methods on a class
- View more network posts →