Mostly a D&D type -- started more or less at the beginning (aka 0e/D&D before AD&D) despite a late entry to the game, and then got into 2e, 3.5e, and 5e in that order -- still plays the latter three, too. Also have dabbled in other systems (RFS, FAE) to go alongside way too much freeform experience (some good, some bad). Wants to try out GURPS at some point...
Member for 4 years, 11 months
19 profile views
Last seen Aug 4 at 14:19
- Home Improvement 36.2k 36.2k 1111 gold badges5555 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Aviation 9k 9k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 7.6k 7.6k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 7.2k 7.2k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 7.2k 7.2k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 136 Why does my home's power fade and surge when I plug things in?
- 80 Why is jet fuel cheaper than piston fuel?
- 74 What can plausibly explain many of my very long and low-tech bridges?
- 70 Could Vampires use touchscreen devices (iPhone, etc)?
- 59 Is there a real life substance like movie acid?
- 56 Traffic light fails to give a green to one's movement even after several cycles -- what can a driver do?
- 54 What skills would an early-1500s era ship captain need to learn to become a modern-day sailor (and eventually a captain again)?
- View more network posts →