Mostly a D&D type -- started more or less at the beginning (aka 0e/D&D before AD&D) despite a late entry to the game, and then got into 2e, 3.5e, and 5e in that order -- still plays the latter three, too. Also have dabbled in other systems (RFS, FAE) to go alongside way too much freeform experience (some good, some bad). Wants to try out GURPS at some point...
Member for 5 years, 1 month
20 profile views
Last seen Oct 14 at 3:34
- Home Improvement 37.5k 37.5k 1111 gold badges5858 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Aviation 9.1k 9.1k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 7.6k 7.6k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 7.3k 7.3k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 7.3k 7.3k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 136 Why does my home's power fade and surge when I plug things in?
- 80 Why is jet fuel cheaper than piston fuel?
- 74 What can plausibly explain many of my very long and low-tech bridges?
- 70 Could Vampires use touchscreen devices (iPhone, etc)?
- 59 Is there a real life substance like movie acid?
- 56 Traffic light fails to give a green to one's movement even after several cycles -- what can a driver do?
- 54 What skills would an early-1500s era ship captain need to learn to become a modern-day sailor (and eventually a captain again)?
- View more network posts →