Current specialty is real time financial market data with sub microsecond latency
Protocols: UDP, TCP, UDP Mutlicast, FIX, FIX/FAST
Specialist in: US Treasury/Fixed Income related trading systems include: ICAP, BrokerTec, ESpeed, Govex, ELX, Cantor, BGC.
Languages: C++ (25 years), STL (20 years), SQL (17 years), C (18 years), PHP (18 years)
Databases: MySql (18 years), C-ISAM (3 years), D-ISAM (1 year)
Web Related: HTML (18 years), Apache (18 years)
OS: Unix’s (13 Years), VMS (11 years), Window/Dos (25 years), Linux (20 years)
Been programing with real computers since I was 16 - been paid for it since I was 18
Worked on VAX, RS600, Intel, Sparx, Ultrix and all sorts of in between
Member for 6 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 3 '19 at 14:49
- Stack Overflow 21k 21k 1111 gold badges5050 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 735 735 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 500 500 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 299 299 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 445 ALTER TABLE to add a composite primary key
- 159 How to insert data to MySQL having auto incremented primary key?
- 109 Where do I find the version of a Linux kernel source tree?
- 74 gdb in docker container returns "ptrace: Operation not permitted."
- 67 Is < faster than <=?
- 58 Can clang format add braces to single line if statements etc
- 46 Can I choose to delay my turn in combat?
- View more network posts →