Real Job - I arrest the laws of natural selection . . . ER doc. RPGing helps me be a little more Darwinian. "What is this thing? I mean, it serves no useful purpose for there to be a bunch of chompy, crushy things in the middle of a hallway. No, I mean we shouldn't have to do this, it makes no logical sense, why is it here?" Gwen DeMarco.
Top network posts
- 10 Can I change the alignment of my intelligent item?
- 10 What happens to hp damage taken when Enlarge Person wears off?
- 9 Can a Synthesist wear Boots of Speed and still have his eidolon make claw attacks with those feet?
- 8 How is the Orange Prism's extra cantrip determined?
- 7 Any way for a 3rd-level summoner to cast Lesser Restore Eidolon?
- 7 Can a Zen Archer Monk making a full attack use snatch arrows?
- 6 If a wondrous item was dynamically created as slimy, can I remove the smell with prestidigitation?
- View more network posts →