Dr Rob Lang
During the day I am a commercial lead developer coding C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC with Entity Framework, Unity (IoC/DI), Unit testing, DDD, Docker, Event Sourcing + CQRS, and Roslyn (compilation as a service). SOLID / Pragmatic advocate.
I also enjoy roleplaying games, specializing in free ones.
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 3.4k 3.4k 1515 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Computer Science 311 311 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Area 51 261 261 88 bronze badges
- Super User 181 181 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 226 Remote branch on Visual Studio online doesn't appear on Visual Studio 2015 Team Explorer
- 48 Is it fair to press the players for decisions during combat?
- 30 How do I retain momentum in an irregular game?
- 23 When planning a campaign, should I know what the ending is before we start?
- 22 How can I use IdentityServer4 from inside and outside a docker machine?
- 20 Get list of all routes
- 20 Your friend wants to learn the ways of the Dungeon Master, what do you do?
- View more network posts →