I was home educated most of my life, I've always been interested in science particularly physics. I went to college for A'levels, then between that and University I did a year-long full time circus course specialising in Acrobatics and Aerial. I did my undergraduate degree at Sheffield, and a summer Nuffield research project on scalar hairy black holes. Now I'm doing a PhD in Quantum Information Theory in Curved Spacetimes. I have a lovely wife, Sascha, we got married May 2010. We like going out, walking, cycling or for a meal and the cinema.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 21 '19 at 18:58
- Role-playing Games 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 736 736 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Physics 685 685 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 593 593 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 292 292 11 gold badge22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 What are the differences between D&D 3.5 and D&D 4th edition?
- 22 Using psfrag with pdflatex
- 20 Encouraging out-of-the-box thinking in combat encounters
- 18 Dealing with a changing set of players in a continuous campaign
- 17 Wi-Fi in the presence of very strong magnets?
- 14 Adding letters to equation numbers
- 13 Can I do pointer arithmetic on an STL::vector::iterator
- View more network posts →