Iain M Norman
Since the dark days of the late '70s, Iain has been playing and running RPGs of one type or another. When not with his wife and children or working as a software engineer/Photoshop monkey he spends spare time either shooting pointy sticks at pointless paper targets or spending time enjoying the varied worlds of role playing.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
9 profile views
Last seen Aug 22 at 18:01
Top network posts
- 59 Your friend wants to learn the ways of the Dungeon Master, what do you do?
- 36 How do I make skill checks more than just sequences of die chucking?
- 20 What if the GM knocks over the tower during a game of Dread?
- 19 Does the text "this damage cannot be reduced or prevented in any way" affect healing that damage?
- 18 Concise ASP.NET Validation Summary
- 17 .NET Config Files configSource outside the application directory folder
- 14 How can I prevent teleportation in 4e?
- View more network posts →