For the new gender policies, I'm a cis-male and prefer the he/him pronoun set.
First played D&D (three small books + three small supplements) in 1977; still have a first printing of the Monster Manual. Came to strongly prefer points-based character building after trying The Fantasy Trip; now primarily a GURPS player, when I can find a group to play with. RPG still mostly means Fantasy to me, even though I've enjoyed spy, modern, Chthulhu/horror, and Traveller.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
42 profile views
Last seen Dec 31 '19 at 14:36
- Worldbuilding 16.2k 16.2k 3131 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 12.8k 12.8k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 12.3k 12.3k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 8.2k 8.2k 99 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Aviation 7k 7k 1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 98 Why don't jetliners maneuver to avoid a bird strike if spotted in time?
- 86 How many generations would it take until the noble and peasant classes become different species and cannot interbreed?
- 74 What do I do when problem player does not attend Session 0?
- 70 Why is Robin Hood French in Shrek?
- 68 What is this quad-jet plane at El Paso Airport?
- 66 Teleportation is invented but it has nasty side-effects % of the time, how will that affect usage of the technology?
- 66 Are there examples of rowers who also fought?
- View more network posts →