First played D&D (three small books + three small supplements) in 1977; still have a first printing of the Monster Manual. Came to strongly prefer points-based character building after trying The Fantasy Trip; now primarily a GURPS player, when I can find a group to play with. RPG still mostly means Fantasy to me, even though I've enjoyed spy, modern, Chthulhu/horror, and Traveller.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
41 profile views
Last seen Jul 30 at 17:48
- Role-playing Games 11.5k 11.5k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 10.6k 10.6k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 9.6k 9.6k 1616 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 8.1k 8.1k 88 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Aviation 4.9k 4.9k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 98 Why don't jetliners maneuver to avoid a bird strike if spotted in time?
- 71 What do I do when problem player does not attend Session 0?
- 66 Are there examples of rowers who also fought?
- 64 How many years before enough atoms of your body are replaced to survive the sudden disappearance of the original body’s atoms?
- 63 Can I randomly determine the outcome of an event with 5 outcomes with a d6?
- 60 If I'm writing in US English, am I not allowed to use the metric system?
- 59 One of my friends/players committed suicide. How do I continue the game from here?
- View more network posts →