For the new gender policies, I'm a cis-male and prefer the he/him pronoun set.
First played D&D (three small books + three small supplements) in 1977; still have a first printing of the Monster Manual. Came to strongly prefer points-based character building after trying The Fantasy Trip; now primarily a GURPS player, when I can find a group to play with. RPG still mostly means Fantasy to me, even though I've enjoyed spy, modern, Chthulhu/horror, and Traveller.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
42 profile views
Last seen Jul 28 at 12:56
- Worldbuilding 22k 22k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 14.7k 14.7k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 13.5k 13.5k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Aviation 9k 9k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 8.7k 8.7k 99 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Why don't jetliners maneuver to avoid a bird strike if spotted in time?
- 91 How many generations would it take until the noble and peasant classes become different species and cannot interbreed?
- 75 What do I do when problem player does not attend Session 0?
- 70 Why is Robin Hood French in Shrek?
- 69 If it wasn't maintained for hundreds of years, would the Channel Tunnel collapse?
- 68 What is this quad-jet plane at El Paso Airport?
- 66 Teleportation is invented but it has nasty side-effects % of the time, how will that affect usage of the technology?
- View more network posts →