For the new gender policies, I'm a cis-male and prefer the he/him pronoun set.
First played D&D (three small books + three small supplements) in 1977; still have a first printing of the Monster Manual. Came to strongly prefer points-based character building after trying The Fantasy Trip; now primarily a GURPS player, when I can find a group to play with. RPG still mostly means Fantasy to me, even though I've enjoyed spy, modern, Chthulhu/horror, and Traveller.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
42 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
- Role-playing Games 12.4k 12.4k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 11.9k 11.9k 2222 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 11.8k 11.8k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 8.2k 8.2k 99 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Aviation 5.2k 5.2k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 98 Why don't jetliners maneuver to avoid a bird strike if spotted in time?
- 72 What do I do when problem player does not attend Session 0?
- 70 Why is Robin Hood French in Shrek?
- 66 Are there examples of rowers who also fought?
- 65 Teleportation is invented but it has nasty side-effects % of the time, how will that affect usage of the technology?
- 64 How many years before enough atoms of your body are replaced to survive the sudden disappearance of the original body’s atoms?
- 63 Can I randomly determine the outcome of an event with 5 outcomes with a d6?
- View more network posts →