For the new gender policies, I'm a cis-male and prefer the he/him pronoun set.
First played D&D (three small books + three small supplements) in 1977; still have a first printing of the Monster Manual. Came to strongly prefer points-based character building after trying The Fantasy Trip; now primarily a GURPS player, when I can find a group to play with. RPG still mostly means Fantasy to me, even though I've enjoyed spy, modern, Chthulhu/horror, and Traveller.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
89 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 at 18:59
- Worldbuilding 24.3k 24.3k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 14.9k 14.9k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 14.3k 14.3k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Aviation 10.2k 10.2k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 8.8k 8.8k 1010 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Why don't jetliners maneuver to avoid a bird strike if spotted in time?
- 92 How many generations would it take until the noble and peasant classes become different species and cannot interbreed?
- 75 What do I do when problem player does not attend Session 0?
- 70 Why is Robin Hood French in Shrek?
- 69 What is this quad-jet plane at El Paso Airport?
- 69 If it wasn't maintained for hundreds of years, would the Channel Tunnel collapse?
- 66 Are there examples of rowers who also fought?
- View more network posts →