- Stack Overflow 9.1k 9.1k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Arqade 463 463 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 438 438 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Review 378 378 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 361 361 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 327 Get the first item from an iterable that matches a condition
- 289 Mercurial: how to amend the last commit?
- 48 run program in Python shell
- 26 How does hearing range work?
- 22 How to run an encounter where PCs have different observations of the same events?
- 20 If I kill a System.Diagnostics.Process with .Kill(), do I also need to call .Close()?
- 19 How do closed branches affect Mercurial performance?
- View more network posts →