I've been playing tabletop RPGs since the early '80s. I also run Unpossible Journeys, a site that helps people learn to play tabletop RPGs and find new games.
Top network posts
- 34 Origin of "You all meet in a tavern..." cliche in fantasy roleplaying games?
- 34 Players who want a dayjob for a megacorp. Should I allow it?
- 31 Dealing with (supposedly) in-character bullying
- 28 How to handle diverging expectations on "background density"?
- 26 How accurate or supported is Jared Diamond's "Guns, Germs, and Steel"?
- 24 When GMing in a high-tech game world how do you handle potentially disruptive tech?
- 23 How can I help my PCs remember clues that they found?
- View more network posts →