I am not the same guy that runs EN world. I just happen to have almost exactly the same name. His name is actually a typo of mine, with an extra "s" inserted, by accident.
Thanks go to C. Ross for pointing this out. =)
Check out the Brian's dd4 RPG project in The Back Room (site chat). It's pretty neat.
Hockessin, DE, United States
Member for 9 years, 2 months
11 profile views
Last seen Mar 6 '18 at 2:20
- Role-playing Games 12.3k 12.3k 33 gold badges4545 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 77 gold badges4242 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 410 410 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Skeptics 343 343 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 331 331 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 325 How do I get my PCs to not be a bunch of murderous cretins?
- 121 Building executable jar with maven?
- 64 Can a function be too short?
- 55 How can I make my game more "noir" as a GM?
- 52 How do I make weather an important part of the game?
- 39 Can you bring a sword to a gun fight (and win)?
- 36 What is the point of a spell component pouch?
- View more network posts →