I am not the same guy that runs EN world. I just happen to have almost exactly the same name. His name is actually a typo of mine, with an extra "s" inserted, by accident.
Thanks go to C. Ross for pointing this out. =)
Check out the Brian's dd4 RPG project in The Back Room (site chat). It's pretty neat.
Hockessin, DE, United States
Member for 10 years, 10 months
15 profile views
Last seen Mar 6 '18 at 2:20
- Role-playing Games 14.3k 14.3k 33 gold badges4848 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 88 gold badges4949 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 450 450 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Skeptics 363 363 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 331 331 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 350 How do I get my PCs to not be a bunch of murderous cretins?
- 125 Building executable jar with maven?
- 65 Can a function be too short?
- 56 How can I make my game more "noir" as a GM?
- 53 How do I make weather an important part of the game?
- 39 Can you bring a sword to a gun fight (and win)?
- 37 What is the point of a spell component pouch?
- View more network posts →