I play all those weird games from the back shelves of the game store that nobody else wants to. I've put together packets to run:
apocalypse-world the-quiet-year a-penny-for-my-thoughts epyllion masks mouse-guard dungeon-world fate-core fate-accelerated torchbearer do-pilgrims-of-the-flying-temple blades-in-the-dark questlandia our-last-best-hope last-stand night-witches primetime-adventures microscope kingdom inspectres world-wide-wrestling follow save-game fellowship danger-patrol-pocket atomic-robo
(Some of those tags don't actually exist yet. Yeah, that's where my taste goes.)
Pittsburgh, PA, USA (UTC -5)
Member for 4 years, 10 months
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 10 at 21:03
- Role-playing Games 17k 17k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 498 498 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 346 346 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 123 123 22 bronze badges
- Web Applications 106 106 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 What is a "bag of rats"?
- 46 NPC-only interactions by player request
- 46 How can I, as DM, dictate the emotions and actions of the players (magically)?
- 38 How do I encourage Drow players to not make Drizzt clones?
- 32 How do I 'advertise' my skills to other players/characters?
- 29 What does it mean to offer a worse outcome?
- 26 What game uses dice with compass point arrows, forbidden signs, explosions, arrows and targeting reticles?
- View more network posts →