I play all those weird games from the back shelves of the game store that nobody else wants to. I've put together packets to run:
apocalypse-world the-quiet-year a-penny-for-my-thoughts epyllion masks mouse-guard dungeon-world fate-core fate-accelerated torchbearer do-pilgrims-of-the-flying-temple blades-in-the-dark questlandia our-last-best-hope last-stand night-witches primetime-adventures microscope kingdom inspectres world-wide-wrestling follow save-game fellowship danger-patrol-pocket atomic-robo
(Some of those tags don't actually exist yet. Yeah, that's where my taste goes.)
Pittsburgh, PA, USA (UTC -5)
Member for 5 years, 3 months
5 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Role-playing Games 19.8k 19.8k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 567 567 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 346 346 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 153 153 22 bronze badges
- Web Applications 111 111 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 What is a "bag of rats"?
- 46 NPC-only interactions by player request
- 46 How can I, as DM, dictate the emotions and actions of the players (magically)?
- 38 How do I encourage Drow players to not make Drizzt clones?
- 32 How do I 'advertise' my skills to other players/characters?
- 29 What does it mean to offer a worse outcome?
- 27 How does it affect the game if PCs have lower maximum HP?
- View more network posts →