I play all those weird games from the back shelves of the game store that nobody else wants to. I've put together packets to run:
apocalypse-world the-quiet-year a-penny-for-my-thoughts epyllion masks mouse-guard dungeon-world fate-core fate-accelerated torchbearer do-pilgrims-of-the-flying-temple blades-in-the-dark questlandia our-last-best-hope last-stand night-witches primetime-adventures microscope kingdom inspectres world-wide-wrestling follow save-game fellowship danger-patrol-pocket atomic-robo
(Some of those tags don't actually exist yet. Yeah, that's where my taste goes.)
Pittsburgh, PA, USA (UTC -5)
Member for 4 years, 6 months
4 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 81 What is a "bag of rats"?
- 46 NPC-only interactions by player request
- 46 How can I, as DM, dictate the emotions and actions of the players (magically)?
- 38 How do I encourage Drow players to not make Drizzt clones?
- 32 How do I 'advertise' my skills to other players/characters?
- 28 What does it mean to offer a worse outcome?
- 24 What game uses dice with compass point arrows, forbidden signs, explosions, arrows and targeting reticles?
- View more network posts →