I play all those weird games from the back shelves of the game store that nobody else wants to. I've put together packets to run:
apocalypse-world the-quiet-year a-penny-for-my-thoughts epyllion masks mouse-guard dungeon-world fate-core fate-accelerated torchbearer do-pilgrims-of-the-flying-temple blades-in-the-dark questlandia our-last-best-hope last-stand night-witches primetime-adventures microscope kingdom inspectres world-wide-wrestling follow save-game fellowship danger-patrol-pocket atomic-robo
(Some of those tags don't actually exist yet. Yeah, that's where my taste goes.)
Pittsburgh, PA, USA (UTC -5)
Member for 4 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen 16 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 79 What is a "bag of rats"?
- 46 How can I, as DM, dictate the emotions and actions of the players (magically)?
- 45 NPC-only interactions by player request
- 37 How do I encourage Drow players to not make Drizzt clones?
- 30 How do I 'advertise' my skills to other players/characters?
- 28 What does it mean to offer a worse outcome?
- 20 How can we make things grimdark? Life is dangerous, survival is brutal, etc
- View more network posts →