I play all those weird games from the back shelves of the game store that nobody else wants to. I've put together packets to run:
apocalypse-world the-quiet-year a-penny-for-my-thoughts epyllion masks mouse-guard dungeon-world fate-core fate-accelerated torchbearer do-pilgrims-of-the-flying-temple blades-in-the-dark questlandia our-last-best-hope last-stand night-witches primetime-adventures microscope kingdom inspectres world-wide-wrestling follow save-game fellowship danger-patrol-pocket atomic-robo
(Some of those tags don't actually exist yet. Yeah, that's where my taste goes.)
Pittsburgh, PA, USA (UTC -5)
Member for 6 years, 7 months
12 profile views
Last seen 17 hours ago
- Role-playing Games 28.5k 28.5k 22 gold badges5353 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 677 677 77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 346 346 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 153 153 22 bronze badges
- Web Applications 111 111 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 What is a "bag of rats"?
- 60 How do I move forward when an impending doom was stopped by accident?
- 49 How can I, as DM, dictate the emotions and actions of the players (magically)?
- 49 How do I kill the party?
- 46 NPC-only interactions by player request
- 40 How do I encourage Drow players to not make Drizzt clones?
- 36 How can I help my players that are new to answering story-building questions?
- View more network posts →