I've been playing DnD 4e for over a year now, and I enjoy maximizing my character and learning the rules for different abstract situations.
I recently switched to playing Pathfinder, but my role as the table's Rules Lawyer remains the same.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 '11 at 19:17
Top network posts
- 11 Does "Grit" give temporary hit points for heals that say "as if you had spent a healing surge?"
- 10 How tall is a Storm Pillar?
- 8 Simplifying/introducing marking for 2e/3e players?
- 8 What is the best way to maintain the threat of a Defender after your immediate action is spent?
- 7 Do summoned creatures get any bonuses to attack from the summoner?
- 7 What qualifies as a "ranged attack?"
- 6 Does Augmenting Whetstone work on a magical item?
- View more network posts →