I've been roleplaying since AD&D 2e was new and shiny, but I can get excited about most of the games I've played or GMed since then, from Holmes D&D to Fate. My specialist interests are the history of D&D and using rpgs in an educational context.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
12 profile views
Last seen May 4 at 2:51
- Role-playing Games 12.1k 12.1k 22 gold badges4545 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Esperanto Language 778 778 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 602 602 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 226 226 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 201 201 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 44 Why are elves immune to a ghoul's paralyzing touch?
- 43 Can a Gnome Ranger use his Animal Companion as a Mount?
- 41 What are the mechanics of using a dart as a ranged weapon?
- 35 What are the choices for proficiency in a musical instrument?
- 35 How can I use roll for shoes to introduce someone to roleplaying?
- 32 Where does Mister Smigglesmack live and what is his level?
- 29 "You're not there, you can't say that" in Fate?
- View more network posts →