I've been roleplaying since AD&D 2e was new and shiny, but I can get excited about most of the games I've played or GMed since then, from Holmes D&D to Fate. My specialist interests are the history of D&D and using rpgs in an educational context.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
13 profile views
Last seen May 4 '19 at 2:51
- Role-playing Games 14k 14k 22 gold badges5050 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.8k 1.8k 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Esperanto Language 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 361 361 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 241 241 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Why are elves immune to a ghoul's paralyzing touch?
- 43 Can a Gnome Ranger use his Animal Companion as a Mount?
- 41 What are the mechanics of using a dart as a ranged weapon?
- 37 What are the choices for proficiency in a musical instrument?
- 35 How can I use roll for shoes to introduce someone to roleplaying?
- 34 Which ports are which on this Soviet ZX Spectrum clone?
- 32 Where does Mister Smigglesmack live and what is his level?
- View more network posts →