I've been roleplaying since AD&D 2e was new and shiny, but I can get excited about most of the games I've played or GMed since then, from Holmes D&D to Fate. My specialist interests are the history of D&D and using rpgs in an educational context.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
13 profile views
Last seen May 4 '19 at 2:51
- Role-playing Games 14.6k 14.6k 22 gold badges5151 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.9k 1.9k 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Esperanto Language 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 391 391 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 296 296 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Why are elves immune to a ghoul's paralyzing touch?
- 45 What are the mechanics of using a dart as a ranged weapon?
- 43 Can a Gnome Ranger use his Animal Companion as a Mount?
- 38 What are the choices for proficiency in a musical instrument?
- 35 How can I use roll for shoes to introduce someone to roleplaying?
- 34 Which ports are which on this Soviet ZX Spectrum clone?
- 32 How much damage do torches used as improvised weapons do?
- View more network posts →