Software developer, amateur musician/composer, recorder, traverso, piano, melodica, music theory, Baroque & Early music, MIDI.
- Music: Practice & Theory 20k 20k 22 gold badges4545 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.4k 2.4k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 605 605 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 506 506 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 431 431 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Why do people sometimes write notes as E♯ or C♭?
- 45 When were the terms "Major" and "Minor" applied to keys?
- 42 If E-G-C is first inversion, what is E-C-G?
- 40 Why is the ring of debris (accretion disk) surrounding Gargantua shaped the way it is?
- 37 Can a medieval kingdom have two effective rulers at one point in time?
- 32 When did the anonymous "you" become popular in western pop music?
- 30 Why are notes named the way they are?
- View more network posts →