James J. Regan IV
I have been programming since I was in 5th grade when my dad introduced me to QuickBasic. My first program was a trivia program written without any loops or variables, just a lot of If statements, and I originally though debugging was the same as "idiot-proofing" my code.
Florence-Roebling, Burlington County, NJ, United States
Member for 9 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 20 '17 at 16:16
Top network posts
- 22 Can you bring a sword to a gun fight (and win)?
- 17 Why were there two ongoing D&D magazines, and what distinguished them?
- 15 Filling in holes in published adventures?
- 15 Utility Use of Tongue Tendrils
- 14 Technological warfare: how does Iron Man fight?
- 14 Can a Wizard polymorph low-level PCs into over-powered beasts?
- 12 Does type erasure of Java Generics cause full type casting?
- View more network posts →