Participation in a number of SE's has been enjoyable thanks to a high signal to noise ratio -- unusual for the internet. Joined .SE via the RPG.SE. Got bitten by the D&D bug in the mid 1970's, got Traveller when it first came out. Came back to D&D and role playing thanks to Fifth Edition D&D and the internet (the same people I played with in High School are all over the country). The internet led me to RPG.SE (of course) so here we are.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
255 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Role-playing Games 119.3k 119.3k 3131 gold badges390390 silver badges624624 bronze badges
- Christianity 6.6k 6.6k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Aviation 3.9k 3.9k 2323 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 156 How can we handle "firing" our DM?
- 127 Can a Black Dragon Hatchling be raised to be good? Or is it inherently evil?
- 126 How can I prevent players from using Persuasion or Deception to weasel their way out of a murder?
- 125 My own Party are ruining the game for me. What should I do?
- 124 Why does “dungeon” mean the places adventurers go to kill stuff?
- 123 The company’s commitment to rebuilding the relationship with you, our community
- 110 Why do artifacts exist in the DM's Guide if you can't get them easily?
- View more network posts →