Participation in a number of SE's has been enjoyable thanks to a high signal to noise ratio -- unusual for the internet. Joined .SE via the RPG.SE. Got bitten by the D&D bug in the mid 1970's, got Traveller when it first came out. Came back to D&D and role playing thanks to Fifth Edition D&D and the internet (the same people I played with in High School are all over the country). The internet led me to RPG.SE (of course) so here we are.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
223 profile views
Last seen 12 hours ago
- Role-playing Games 96.2k 96.2k 2323 gold badges323323 silver badges520520 bronze badges
- Christianity 6.1k 6.1k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Aviation 3.6k 3.6k 2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- History 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 151 How can we handle "firing" our DM?
- 123 Can a Black Dragon Hatchling be raised to be good? Or is it inherently evil?
- 120 Why does “dungeon” mean the places adventurers go to kill stuff?
- 116 How can I prevent players from using Persuasion or Deception to weasel their way out of a murder?
- 107 Can a new player join a group only when a new campaign starts?
- 107 Why do artifacts exist in the DM's Guide if you can't get them easily?
- 99 As a DM, how to avoid unconscious metagaming when dealing with a high AC character?
- View more network posts →