- Latin Language♦ 44.7k 44.7k 33 gold badges6363 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Linguistics 44k 44k 22 gold badges8888 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Computer Science 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.6k 3.6k 1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 151 Why did Old English lose both thorn and eth?
- 81 Why do English transliterations of Arabic names have so many Qs in them?
- 75 Is English tonal for some words, like "permit"?
- 69 Is Sanskrit really the mother of all languages?
- 64 Were ancient languages as sophisticated as modern languages?
- 59 Is it unusual that English uses possessive for past tense?
- 59 The first Turing machine
- View more network posts →